Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hi July

“To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart.” Phyllis Theroux



A new month and I managed to get out the first of my postcards and letters for July. Monday's post included, some lovely summer  postcards with the cute Hello Kitty stamps issued by JP Post last month. Also some Hobbit themed mail art for a new Instagram pen friend who is Lord of the Rings obsessed. It's so fortunate that I have an old copy of Empire magazine with a Hobbit Special. 

I also sent a belated birthday letter, mini handmade washi tape card and Japanese fan to friend back home. I really hope the fan survives the journey. Last is my vintage set of postcards that I featured before with a gorgeous set of stamps. I love the Ukiyo-e stamps. I hope that I can find them again, they go with the vintage postcards so well. Here's hoping everything arrives safely and quickly.

1 comment :

  1. hi rehana, thank you for commenting on my blog, pushing the envelopes. if you send me your snail mail address, i will be happy to send you a letter in an envelope with the butterfly stamps that i have. my email address is jmwilson411 [at] yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete