Tuesday 1 April 2014

Outgoing [March]

Lots of postcards going out this month. I decided to so some spring swaps with post crossing. I almost dropped things in the post to friends, family and IGers. A few birthdays and belated birthday envelopes went out also. I don't often to send small packages or swaps but I sent some Japanese sweets to my pen pal Robert (dearsincerly) and Moomin mail to Vivian (wandering curiosity) to thank her for last months fantastic Tintin mail. 

I enjoyed swapping the postcards but it can be stressful which is why I don't do it often. There are many benefits and lots of fun to be had but there is a downside. But I couldn't resist the sakura postcards and in multi packs there were cheaper than usual. 

I've bought A LOT of new stationery recently I think I will have to do another 'Stationery Stash' post. It was great to use it some of it, I cant want to it on more letters and postal projects. 

















2 comments :

  1. Where did you get this adorable stuff??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living in Japan it's pretty easy. I am very lucky.

      Delete