Tuesday 30 September 2014

Outgoing & Incoming [September]

As previously mentioned I've slowed down with my letter writing. Unfortunately the same can't be said for my stationery buying (>_<). Ho hum, but sending and receiving mail has been so rare this month I've decided to combine my monthly Incoming and Outgoing posts. I imagine October will be the same but I do want to clear some of the backlog before November so there may be more outgoing next month.

I seriously can't believe how little I sent out this month. I actually have a strange sense of achievement. Simple because I always wrote, even when I didn't want to, maybe because it would pile up and I felt I had to keep going or else be overwhelmed. But with my recent cull and just being busier this has been avoided. The few letters I received were great as usual. Oh I included a few postcard and stamps that I bought this month and sent out. I will try to do a stationery post again. Hopefully I will get to using my new supplies soon!















1 comment :

  1. Such beautiful letters and cards! I love each and every photo here, everything is so colourful, so pretty, with all those lovely envelopes and stamps :)

    Greetings from Budapest
    Anna

    ReplyDelete